Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Icom IC-2300H Review: Pros, Cons, Advantages and Disadvantages

icom-ic-2300h

I do not regret buying this radio, because previously I had used the Icom IC-2200H, but in my opinion, the ic-2300H was made and done much better and perfect. So I recommend it for anyone who wants to get into amateur radio.

When viewed from the body, this radio looks attractive and looks sturdy, durable and equipped with a mic with good quality.

When tested at home, the sound quality looks good. Even I can listen to people very clearly, loudly and clearly, along with this I use a Comet GP-3 antenna mounted above the house.
I can easily get into a local repeater 150 miles in the nearest mountain, and on that local net people say that my voice sounds very clear.

Then most importantly, this radio is only good for reception / transmission in the 2 meter band. so maybe later I will also place it in the car.

The ICOM IC-2300H radio has a nice multi-color screen, I personally prefer the color green but yellow or orange are also more comfortable in the eyes in dim light.

Also do not forget to buy a programming cable so that we are easy to make arrangements.

Overall this radio is amazing and reliable!

Lack of ICOM IC-2300H
When buying this radio it is not equipped with a hard copy of the user manual. Actually there is, but on CD, so to read it I have to use a computer. Actually, a complete manual is also available on the Icom web site and we can download it for free.

However, this radio is also equipped with a brief guide in the form of large folds, fold the paper open.

Likewise, hopefully this is useful, please add some experience in using the Icom IC-2300H radio rig in the comments column.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Other Posts

Powered by Blogger.