Thursday, February 4, 2021

Best Semi Auto Caliber Deer Rifle for a Petite Woman

caliber deer rifle for a woman


Got my woman into hunting this year now her birthday is around the corner. I want to get her a new rifle so she’s got her own and not mine so with that being said.! and I can’t get just no ordinary plain rifle. Let’s see some attachments y’all have on your hunting rifles everything from your flashlight mounts, scope, stocks, bipods etc.

The following suggestions from my friends :

- I’ve hunted with a Remington 700 .280 cal for years. It’s nothing fancy, but it does have a limb saver on it. Absolutely love the gun. This past Christmas my boyfriend bought me an AR10 .308, and I had killed a decent buck with it before season ended.

- 280 rem. It’s been my favorite hunting rifle by far. I’ve never lost a deer since I started hunting with it.

- Love my 6.5 creedmore, killed two nice bucks with it last year.

- I love my AR-10 .308 best gun hands down she won’t regret it

- I love my 30-30. I've used 308, 243, 300 blackout but always go back to the 30-30.

- Look into a .350 legend. Good to 200 yd, Light recoil, Accurate , Hard hitting ! And as a bonus were developed for deer hunting.

- 270 all around great gun idk why people hate on them so much. Close shots to 300 yds easy nice scope and she is set to go.

- Start with a 7mm 08 then vortex scope

- Savage lady hunter!!!!!!!! They are specifically made for women. I personally shoot a .270 but I think anything from a 243 to a 30.06 would work

- I got a Tikka chambered in 6.5 creedmore this year. I LOVE it

- I got a 243 muddy girl savage and bought a leupold scope i absolutely love my gun

- I shoot a Remington .35. Killed my bear with it. Shot it once and sold my .270 the next day. Won't use anything else.

- A Marlin 30-30 is a great first rifle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Other Posts

Powered by Blogger.